This consultation has two main purposes:
- To assess the current provision of pharmaceutical services in the neighbourhood and whether it is adequate
- To establish the level of support from residents in the neighbourhood for the application
In order to help NHS Grampian assess this application, people who may be affected and wish to be involved are invited to provide their views in respect of:
- The pharmaceutical services to be provided by the proposed applicant;
- Gaps in existing pharmaceutical service provision;
- The relationship and integration of the pharmaceutical services to be provided by the proposed applicant with other NHS funded services;
- The potential for the pharmaceutical services to be provided by the proposed applicant to impact on other NHS funded services;
- The neighbourhood to which the proposed application relates;
- The location and proposed opening hours of the premises to which the joint consultation relates.
All comments received will be made anonymous but will be made available to interested parties during the statutory joint consultation exercise.